Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meet Steve: The Gnome Away from Home



This is Steve.  He's my gnome away from home.  He was a gift from my dear pharmacy technician, Stacie.  He's going on a trek with me to Upstate New York.  If he crosses your path, you may just have to get your photo taken with him.  He's quite a social gnome, unlike some of the grumpy ones that you may have come across in the past.  Steve was named by the pharmacy techs at the Walgreen's store on Trimmier Rd here in Killeen after a customer kept insisting that our pharmacy manager (whose name is Mark) was named Steve.  So there you have it.   

Feel free to follow along on Steve's journey to the great North.  I'm sure it will be quite an adventure!

2 comments:

  1. That's hysterical! This is going to be great, I'm looking forward to all the places Steve visits!

    ReplyDelete