Saturday, July 28, 2012

Apples to Apples: MNI

Steve came with me to say farewell to a few really swell ladies that I had the pleasure to meet and get to know through a local play group. We snacked and laughed the evening away playing Apples to Apples. Hilarious game!
Bethany showing her cards:  spicy and unforgettable for sure!  
Mmmmmm dip and margarita!
  Meagan and her cards!
Kara had smelly and shiny!   We had a good laugh when she ended up with feminine next.  We decided it sounded a bit like the cards came out of a feminine hygiene commercial.  Poor Steve blushed a bit.


Thanks girls for a BRILLIANT farewell!  Sorry I won both games!  I guess that was the luck of the draw!  But Steve and I really enjoyed ourselves and we can't believe we were out until 2am.  I'm really going to miss this wonderful bunch and am sorry I missed those that couldn't make it!

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun, really bummed I didn't meet you until you're good bye party but look forward to your welcomed home soon! And thank God for Facebook;)

    ReplyDelete